Accompanied my “suddenly 4” boys to Dream Park at Doha Zoo this weekend. Overall they were satisfied, of course they were.
- Dream Park is accessible from Doha Zoo. From 3pm-6pm access is only from Doha Zoo. From 6.30pm onwards access from Dream Park main gate (right side as you enter Doha Zoo complex from Al Furosya St). Ticket fee for Doha Zoo is so cheap: QR5 for Adult and QR2 for Children (2-18yrs). Doha Zoo is open from 3-6pm for Animal Show, closed at 8pm.
- Rides cost from QR5 to QR15, ranging from general and relax rides (i.e. carousel, ferris wheel, bom-bom car) to quite adrenaline pumping and extreme rides. For little kids to general ages rides.
- From 6-31 Oct 2011, special promotion of buy one get one free (i.e. buy QR100 get QR200 total).
- Plan to arrive at around 3.30pm to 4pm or otherwise embrace quite long queue in ticket counter and rides
- Ample facilities: toilet, mosque, benches, minimarket, restaurant, toy stores.